BESIX – Document Management Officer
BESIX – Brussels, Europe/Belgium
- You support the execution team of building sites in setting-up the document management organization to be applied during a project (setting-up of the applicable codification, of the document approval and transmittal workflows,etc);
- You collaborate to the implementation/configuration of the BESIX electronic document management tool (SDMS) on building sites;
- You ensure the training of the Document Officer and the secretary for the use of the document management tool;
- You ensure public presentations/demos of the BESIX document management tool to users on building sites (internal users, client and approvers, subcontractors …);
- All along project’s duration, you ensure SDMS-users’ support, IMs watch & support, you coordinate IT issues fixes
- At the end of projects, you support the execution team of building site to organize the demobilization of servers and hardcopies to archive. You support the collection of “As-built” deliverables and supervise the extract from SDMS of electronic files due to any third part.
- You facilitate the setting-up of the SDMS key-users community ;
- You are consulted to support the completion of SDMS development within business workshops and you participate to the testing of the next coming prototypes ;
- You coordinate the deployment of new releases and associated trainings with the building sites
- You get yourself involved in the global understanding of any Project, which requested your support;
- You work proactively by suggesting the possible improvements and measurements to solve encountered problems concerning Document Management and the used electronic tool;
- You are able to support project managers and technical directors with advises and recommendations for what concerns Document Management;
- You are autonomous and rigorous;
- You have good organizational skills;
- You are able to operate several tasks at the same time, managing priorities and urgent matters;
- You are dynamic, flexible and have a quick reaction to urgent matters.
- You have a bachelor’s degree, preferably Archivist or equivalent by experience;
- You ideally already worked on building sites and/or have experience in Document Management (preferably technical document management);
- You have a good knowledge of MS Windows and MS Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint);
- You have very good knowledge in Dutch, French and English;
Would you like to work for the largest Belgian group, operating worldwide in the construction of buildings, infrastructure, marine & environmental projects ? Then BESIX is the company for you! Apply now!