Infor delivers fully integrated enterprise solutions for a wide range of industries, as well as best-in-class, stand-alone products that address the essential challenges its customers face in areas such as enterprise resource planning, supply chain planning and execution, customer and supplier relationship management, asset management, product lifecycle management, financial and performance management, and business intelligence. With 8,100 employees and offices in over 100 countries, Infor provides enterprise solutions to more than 70,000 customers. For additional information, visit www.infor.com.
For our Libraries Support organization in Brussel, we are looking for a:
Technical Support Consultant
- – Respond to and provide initial support for customer inquiries received via InforXtreme web based Incident handling system or by phone, email.
- – Logging incidents, with agreed priority levels, using the tools available.
- – Assess and determine nature of customer’s problem, talking and working directly with customer as applicable.
- – Search for existing (known) solutions from Knowledge Base (KB) and direct customer to the same, including training materials if relevant.
- – Use internal systems to try and replicate the customers’ problem.
- – Document any new problems.
- – Ensure customers, partners and all other required parties are kept fully informed of incident progress.
- – Resolve and close incidents in a timely and quality manner.
- – Re-assign incidents as agreed or required with other personnel and departments whilst retaining ownership.
- – Transfer issues which cannot be resolved in a timely manner to more experienced or knowledgeable colleagues, ensuring incident is correctly documented.
- – Escalation of problems using pre-defined procedures
- – Where Incident is found to be a bug, create Defect report and transfer to Product Development team and work with them as appropriate.
- – When Defect closed, resume handling of incident and close incident as appropriate, either by upgrading customer system or reporting that fix is available at future release.
- – Manage own incident workload/queue to ensure that all inquiries are being progressed in a timely manner.
- – Assign new incidents to personal queue in a timely manner.
- – Maintain records of all time spent on incident resolution and other duties.
- – Personal achievement target – average 4 closed Incidents per day and minimum of 5 Solutions created, during each calendar month.
- – May perform additional Professional Services (chargeable above maintenance services) and Administrative activities as requested by Manager.
- – May also be required to visit customers’ site to assist with or resolve support issues or to provide other Professional Services work,
- – Work with international offices in a cohesive manner with regards to incidents, projects, customers and employees.
- – Other duties as required
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 1 years’ experience in a response/support center environment and an understanding of business processes would be an advantage. Candidate must have the ability to work as part of a small team and independently. Good telephone skills and the ability to work methodically under pressure are essential.
Related Libraries experience or other Library Management (LMS) systems would be desirable.
Experience with any of the following Products and/or Technical areas would also be an advantage, Windows, Unix, InterSystems Cache or other DBMS, HTML.
Languages: Dutch / French required. Desirable is English for internal global communication.
More information about this position, please contact:
Global Support Manager & General Manager of UK Libraries Division
Phone: +44 (0)1454 89 2253
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org under reference “Libraries- Support”